Nightlife Online NLO
  • Girls
  • Forum
  • Check
  • English (English)
  • German (Deutsch)
  • Russian (Русский)
  • Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
  • Chinese (中文)
  • Thai (ไทย)
  • Mongolian (Монгол)
Sign up Log in
Nightlife Online
  • Girls
  • Forum
  • Check
Reviews

Amy — Sweet lady

Amy Amy
Appointment: Mon, 28th Sep, 2026
User avatar
16 posts
Dolcevita03
Yesterday
Dolcevita03
Yesterday
Kelly was back to her hometown, so I decided to contact Amy. I agree with past reviews: Amy's place is small but it's clean and very discreet. It's also very easy to reach since she lives very close to subway. Her body is nice and she gets wet very easily and she is very sensitive when you finger her, but as Jay mentioned you need to like mature ladies. I am fine with that, also Kelly is not young, if the service is good and the body is still nice - that's the case of Amy. Overall it was a good experience, she is a very sweet lady and after sex we talked like good friends. Amy is definitely a valid alternative and since Kelly sometimes goes back home I think I will try her again for a second time.
User avatar Admin
924 posts
IT Guy
Admin
Yesterday
IT Guy
Yesterday
Thanks Dolce!
Delete Comment

Are you sure you want to delete this comment?

brand brand
About Us Contact Terms of Use Privacy

Nightlife Online is an independent directory connecting clients with independent escorts and agencies. Profiles are submitted by their respective owners and are not verified or endorsed by this site; use your own judgement and always confirm details directly with the person you're contacting. Must be 18+ to use this site.

© 2026 Nightlife Online — All Rights Reserved

PHP executed in 19.6 ms